- Joined the Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of Social Sciences (TINT) Research Team at Helsinki University (5.2.2016)
- New Book Review: Review of Dani Rodrik’s Economics rules: the rights and wrongs of the dismal science, Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics, 8 (2) [PDF]
- New Book Review: Using and Abusing Models in Economics: A Review of Dani Rodrik’s Economics Rules
- New Book: Economics Made Fun: Philosophy of the pop-economics, edited by N. Emrah Aydinonat & Jack Vromen, London: Routledge, 2015
- New Article: Aydınonat, N. Emrah & Petri Ylikoski (2014) “Understanding with Theoretical Models“, Journal of Economic Methodology, 21 (1): 19-36.
- New Book: İktisat Nedir?, İletişim Yayınları, 2014 (in Turkish, What is Economics?).
Morning view from Bahçeşehir University (Istanbul, Turkey)